ILTA 2014: The Law Firm of the Future
What does the law firm of the future look like? BizTech asked ILTA 2014 attendees to find out.
- Nicole Black, Director of Business Development, MyCase
- Scott Cohen, Director eDiscovery Support Services, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Craig Coolidge, Wireless Technical Architect, CDW
- Attorneys in the law firms of the future will enjoy even greater mobility than they do today.
- Wearables such as smartwatches and even Google Glass will become an everyday tool in the practice of law.
- Clients will expect greater transparency into attorney work product as new tools become available.
To get more news on what's happening at ILTA, follow all of BizTech's coverage from the show by visiting our ILTA 2014 content hub.